Dear Readers, This has not been a good month for The Daily Princetonian. Honestly, we almost feel bad for them. There was the PUDS fiasco, the misreporting of college council budgets, and, just this week, they ran a story with … Read More
What is Cap Love? How can I improve my relationship with my mother? what’s ur dick like? You’re Jewish but your name is Christopher… is that weird for you? Have you ever hooked up with a student? Be honest. Which … Read More
Oh Gross. We accidentally just looked at you and your fatness grossed us out. Big time. Well, because we here at the Nassau Weekly are bonded together by a spirit of philanthropy and kindness, we are going to give you what you so desperately need: A brand new diet.
1. Graph humor 2. “Does America Have Too Many Nurses or Not Enough?”: _The Slatest_ 3. Visual learners 4. Trail blazers 5. People who are culturally insensitive to my opinions 6. The disgusting cover letter and resume I sent to … Read More
1. The Daily Princetonian (so true though) 2. Your claim that there is a little independent coffee shop back home that is way better than Small World and way cheaper, though this is probably the case. 3. Princeton’s new login … Read More
In our modern age, technology has made it so that the visually impaired are able to partake in many of the same activities as anyone else. Text-to-speech programs, which narrate a website, make it easy to browse the web. There … Read More
1) Whatever ancient crime forever embittered the staff of Thai Village.
2) The Princeton Tiger’s obsession with third floor bicker. You guys are in Tower, assholes.
3) People who, when you tell them that snot tastes better than earwax, say “Yuck” and pretend they’ve tasted neither.