AAS 315 / CHV 424 / MUS 343 “We are not the same I am a Martian”: Afro-futurism since 1950 from Sun Ra to Young Money AAS 444 / EAS 360 Cross-Cultural Dialogues: Rush Hour through Rush Hour 3 AMS … Read More
1. Graph humor 2. “Does America Have Too Many Nurses or Not Enough?”: _The Slatest_ 3. Visual learners 4. Trail blazers 5. People who are culturally insensitive to my opinions 6. The disgusting cover letter and resume I sent to … Read More
1. I don’t know about Princeton in the Nation’s Service, but I’m at your service anytime. 2. Did you know I was president of the BSU? As in, I’m black and single, you? 3. Step into the ex-com office and … Read More
It came to (and, it should be noted, faded from) the national attention that San Diego resident John Corcoran taught high school in California for 17 years without being able to read, write, or spell. A college graduate, Corcoran’s secret … Read More
1) Whatever ancient crime forever embittered the staff of Thai Village.
2) The Princeton Tiger’s obsession with third floor bicker. You guys are in Tower, assholes.
3) People who, when you tell them that snot tastes better than earwax, say “Yuck” and pretend they’ve tasted neither.
1. The Daily Princetonian (so true though) 2. Your claim that there is a little independent coffee shop back home that is way better than Small World and way cheaper, though this is probably the case. 3. Princeton’s new login … Read More
Some of our esteemed fellow publications within the literary Eden that is this campus have recently brought their keen eyes to sex, and what it is like to have it. They have prompted us to consider how it is similar … Read More